Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And so a blog is born...

Mid of 2010...i finally got my butt started on creating my own blog to just record thoughts, observations, milestones, happenings around me...in particularly relating to my family.

Female. Working wife and mom. Not too long ago, I've just given birth to my third baby. A boy. My third boy. As my gynae would tell me, I can now go around telling everyone " My 3 sons."

My youngest - Jonathan Lucas Ong (Wei-Zhe). My middle child - Oliver Lucas Ong (Ding-Xuan) and lastly, my first born - Ethan Lucas Ong (Kai-Jun).

I've not kept any journal of any sorts for them. or of any of my thoughts for a long long time. Some emails out to friends maybe...but non of the personal journal. So I thought with Jonathan's arrival, I will start this and make up for the lack of journals about the boys.

I had grand plans about kickstarting this during my maternity leave - but never got around to it, till now...when I'm almost at the end of it and going back to work part time. Better late than never...and fingers crossed that i'll keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment